"And now Holmes enters a catch-foot spin - look at the beautiful arch of his body."
"He skates every elegantly. He creates beautiful lines, beautiful forms in his positions and he has amazing flexibility."
"It’s quite stunning, to see such a tall skater make these splits and stretches. He knows how to work that to his advantage."
"The program he’s chosen highlights that skill of his, and he’s hoping it’s going to translate to nice big GOEs for him; he’ll be banking on that as he saves his harder jumps, those triple-jump combos, for the long program. But skating so beautifully - making these lines and being so aware of the body is something that dancers know how to do, and Holmes certainly becomes one on the ice."
Enjoy your life, lovelies!!! With every bloody breath you take, every single moment, no matter how it may suck every now and then.
Just enjoy that you’re alive, able to enjoy life.
The smash-hit 2012 broadcast of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time returns to cinemas from 22 May 2014. To find your nearest venue visit http:…
I recently reached 10,000 followers and (as promised) here’s my giveaway for you, my lovelies.
First things first, though: Thank you all so much for following me :)
Okay, here are the rules:
- you must be following me
- you can like/reblog as often as you want
- if you are one of the winners you should be willing to share your full name and address with me
- giveaway ends 1 May 2014
- winners will be chosen randomly and there will be three winners (which means I will pack three boxes of goodies)
- I will ship worldwide
Here’s what you can win:
- A genuine Saami bracelet (like the one Benedict wears), black leather with silver threads
- DVD - Boxset, Sherlock Series 1-3 (Region codes 2+4)
- A ‘Keep calm and love Benedict Cumberbatch’ - mug
- Sherlock t-shirt: ‘I don’t shave for Sherlock Holmes’ (size L)
- Paperback ‘Sherlock Holmes - His Last Vow’, Arthur Conan Doyle
- Sherlock t-shirt, black ‘When you eliminated the impossible …’ (size XL)
- Sherlock t-shirt, white with Sherlock, John Watson and Moriarty cameos (size XL)
- black pencils ‘Everybody, shut up!’
I keep my fingers crossed for you :)